I'd like to get a list of KNOWN frequencies of broadcast stations in 10 -
40m in the UK - it's been pointed out tpo me that using BBC WS at 648 KHz is
a not so good, because its a low freq.

I seem to be having problems find a broadcast that is reliable and from the
UK.
--
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something
about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is