I think SourceForge would be a little over the top, not to mention that the
K3 code is not in the public domain.

I agree a single place to see what requests have been made and what the
status is. There is a page at
<http://www.zerobeat.net/mediawiki/index.php/Firmware_Enhancements_on_Elecra
ft%27s_list_to_be_added.>
(yes that really is a period on the end :(

But I don't thing the layout lends itself to easy reading, I'll contact
zerobeat admins to see if the are ok with a page redesign (and maybe get rid
of the .) In fact they have probably read this now!

On 19/1/08 21:50, "Brett Howard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
I need someone to protect me from all the measures they take in order to
protect me. -Banksy, street artist (b. 1974)