-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen W. Kercel
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:39 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Ham Radio Deluxe

Fellow Elecrafters:

I am finally getting ready to add a computer to the shack, and to
connect it to my K2.

I am thinking of running Ham Radio Deluxe to control the rig from the
computer.

Any particular pitfalls I need to watch for? (BTW, I do realize that
the serial port on the K2 is not wired as a standard RS-232, and that
I need to use the serial cable that comes with the rig.)

Are there other rig control programs that merit consideration?

Any recommendations on contest/logging programs?

Thanks!

73,

Steve Kercel
AA4AK