My plane, N914JB, is a 2000 182S. I bought it with about 600 Hrs on the engine.
The other one one the flickr page, N733BG, is a refurbished 1976 172N.

73, Eric
---

Sam Binkley wrote:
Eric,
That sure looks like a *182*, beautiful job on the refurbishing. Thanks for sharing the photos. By the way, I've been thinking ever since I first looked at Elecraft website, your logo, the "lazy E", looks a lot like the control wheel on one of those. Could there be a connection?
73,
Sam KL7V