Put the rig together in about 7hrs of continual (contest like)
assembly. No problems at all. Things went together like a Swiss
Watch.

Had to go bed sometime, but before then played with the final
result. Very impressive, and I'm sure that how good it is will
only grow with time. Well done guys.

Now need to complete the calibration.

Only slight negative is that there should be a few more flat black
case screws supplied as spares. Exact amount needed supplied,
however I am sure that I will lose one or two when I open the case
to show off the craftsmanship...

More to follow.

73
Stewart G3RXQ