I third this motion - one or two are bound the roll off the table, with aging eyes and poor colour sight it is not easy to find the little blighters!

I always like to see spares packaged separately from the main hardware. Knowing you've ended up with the exact parts count is a tremendous stress reliever. When I am faced with seeing extra hardware after construction is complete, I am left wondering if the pieces were missed somewhere during the assembly routine.

Paul, W9AC