-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Wilhelm
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:03 PM
To: DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 plastic knurled knobs

Doug,

You 'cheated' and looked at their website - I am the proud recipient of
a paper McMaster-Carr catalog - it is now 7 years old and it took 3
years of requests to get it.  They do have a lot of good hardware stuff
and provide great service.

73,
Don W3FPR