73, doug

   Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:22:26 -0500
   From: Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Hi Don,

               You are right getting a paper catalog was like pulling
   teeth.  They are tough to get a catalog from.  But in their defense they
   surely are not cheap.  A 10 year old catalog is almost as good as a new
   one.  An old catalog number is always good, if the product changes they
   will tell you the new best replacement. and any differences. Before I
   retired and had tried to get a catalog  by phone they would tell me who
   had one I could possibly use.  I did get a hand me down copy.

               As a reference book they are worth their weight in gold. The
   information in them  and how to select the correct item is priceless.

                Service is better than great.  I'm in NJ and can call at 6P
   and the order will be at my door the next day for standard UPS rates,
   not overnight or extra charges for their prompt service.   I don't ever
   recall an "out of stock "  order.

                An amazing outfit.

   73,
   Bob