Yes, I agree, I purchased the West Mountain Radio Deluxe one and very
pleased with it.
It meant shipping to the UK, but well worth it, if you are going to do a lot
of crimping - I converted ALL 12V leads that didn't have some form of
regulator (cigarette type) to PPs.

On 30/1/08 16:55, "Carl Clawson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is
a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. -William