In a recent message, Johnny Siu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ...
I notice that battery technology has been improving.
The internal lead-acid battery used in K2 can be
replaced by newer version with capacity of 3.5Ahr
instead of the original 2.9Ahr.  The new version can
be found easily in Hong Kong at a price of say US$10.

Could you please provide a link to these batteries, Johnny? If they are the same physical size as the original K2 battery I should be very interested in obtaining one.

73
--
David G4DMP
Leeds, England, UK