Hello Group,

I notice that battery technology has been improving.
The internal lead-acid battery used in K2 can be
replaced by newer version with capacity of 3.5Ahr
instead of the original 2.9Ahr.  The new version can
be found easily in Hong Kong at a price of say US$10.

Therefore, my question is "Is it possible to modify
the K2 to deliver a RF output of something around
20-25W?"

It is ok to have my K2 operating at 12-15 watts.  With
a bit of more power say 25 watts, I can be heard more
easily. Of course, I know all the arguments of better
antennas etc etc.

I don't need a KPA/100 because I have already had a
K3.

I know there are some competent RF engineers here.
Can somebody enlighten me?

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

      出差或去旅遊時,你可以隨時隨地用全新的Yahoo! Messenger 網上版同朋友即時通訊及查詢對話訊息紀錄!立即前往
http://hk.web.im