So not a lot, then, except it frees up your existing sound card. It sounds
pretty much the same as the RigExpert, which I sold a couple of weeks ago on
eBay. It was a nice piece of kit but it was useless under Linux, which I'm
the process of migrating to. I guess this box of yours is also
Windows-specific.

Simon Brown (HB9DRV) wrote:

> 1) an excellent soundcard which is FCC approved,
>
> 2) just one cable connects the box to your PC, it provides:
>
>     > Dual soundcard input
>     > Two serial ports (including CI-V)
>     > K1EL Winkeyer
>     > Input for paddles
>     > FSK via a UART
>     > Monitor the audio
>
> I was *very* sceptical - until it arrived. It frees up cables and provides
> very clean solution with the one USB cable and a nicely made harness which
> connects to the back of the K3. No more rats nests.
>
> As someone else said to me - it's the last piece of equipment I would
> sell.
>
> Simon Brown, HB9DRV

-----
Julian, G4ILO  K3 s/n: 222 K2 s/n: 392