Just an OT note - I am waiting for my K3  - been happy with Navigator for 10?
months...

AND have it working in Ubuntu Linux  - including Simon's PSK31Deluxe under
Wine...

Cheers and 73

John VE3NFK

PS - HRD 'mostly' works too - just one error message that sometimes can be
ignored - other times stops the program