Johnny Siu wrote:
Again, thanks for all your answers.  Now, I need to do
one thing - buy a 3.5AH battery and come back to this
group again for more details of the battery.

If you could get double the power out with the same battery voltage you would be increasing your current draw from the battery by an equal factor. You would get less operating time on the 3.5AH battery when running at the higher power than you would from a 2.9AH batter when running at the standard maximum power level.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.