I will point out once again that Elecraft have improved their shipping
rate vs. orders invoiced, by orders of magnitude during the last
several months.  If you are in a similar industry and/or  understand
small companies, you may actually appreciate this and the difficulties
they have gone through.  If not, too bad for you.

Everybody wins now.  This is a good thing.  :)  Live long and DX! This
may well be the best radio you've ever been the owner/operator of!

I'm not affiliated with Elecraft, just a fan.

73,
matt zilmer
W6NIA
K3 # 24, K2 # 2810