Depending on the car battery, better check the self-discharge rate.
For car batteries, the self-discharge rate is fairly high.  It gets
worse with age too.

I don't have any accurate data on this, but once left a car with a
new, fully charged battery at LAX for 38 days and had to call AAA to
get a jump start.  I had lifted the contactor before leaving the car
in the lot too.  So no phantom current was being consumed.

The battery was fine, and lived a full life after the recharge - not
defective.

73,
matt, W6NIA
K3 # 24, K2 #  2810