I would like to know if anyone has yet interfaced the K3 fully with
the Yaesu VL1000 (Quadra) linear amp. That is, does the
'remote' connection from the amp to the transceiver have a place to go
and function appropriately (turning on xcvr when
tuning the amp and internal tuner). Also, interfacing the QSK T/R info
and band info from the K3 to the VL1000? I am sure
the long-awaited Elecraft amps will interface correctly (and easily)
but those amps are far in the future as seen from here and
I already have the VL1000!  It is, of course, a plug-in interface for
the Mark V.

No, I don't have my K3 yet. I ordered it early in November and it
should take some time to get down the list to my order!

--
73     Allan    K7GT