To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:31 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] CW with my new k3

K3/KPA #241 is operational. When transmitting cw, if VOX is active it works, if VOX and QSK are active it works, but if QSK is active without VOX it keys but no indication of power out. The Op Manual seems to say VOX must be on, but I thought with qsk VOX would not be necessary (semantics?). If someone can confirm this to be the case, I would appreciate it.

I have made one qso, k3 to k3, vp6dx on 17m cw.

Thanks.

Joe
k1#764
k2#4155