On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:06:30 +0000, you wrote:

>T. David Yarnes wrote:
>> Hey Ian,
>>
>> You might start a riot!  Now I happen to know that you Brits put your
>> day first then your month, so your 11/6 order date is actually Juen
>> 11th, right?  Problem is over here that would be interpreted as
>> November 6th, and a whole bunch of folks would start getting excited
>> about you jumping over them.  Hi.  I know--we doing everything
>> backwards here in the colonies!
>>
>> Dave W7AQK
>Oops!
>Yes June 11!  Two countries separated by one language :-)
>
>Ian

Oh yes! I forgot about that.

Now to start up the exhaust fan to clear the smoke that was pouring from my
nostrils and ears ;o)

Tom, N5GE - SWOT 3537 - Grid EM12jq

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin 1775

Support the entire Constitution, not