Bud,

I wouldn't be too worried. Winding toroids is an acquired skill, but one that is quickly acquired.

If you're still spooked after the encouragement you're getting here on the reflector, you might order a toroid set from Mychael, the toroid guy to use as an instructional aid. Copy his work based on the instructions in the manual, wind your own, and you will be a pro in no time. You'll have some spares to boot. You may just order that second K1 someday and have a pre-wound set ready.

Chuck  K4QS

K1         #2450

K2/100  #5939