Tom, N0SS, inspired me to try Ducie on 160 this morning after listening for
them on 30 meters.  They were not on 30 meters.  But, Ducie was loud on 160.
Worked him with the K2 at 90 watts to my inverted-L using the KAT100 tuner at
1.7 to one, best match it would give.

K2 to K3 - Elecraft Rules!

Ham Radio is still fun all these years....even in low sunspots.

Lee - K0WA
"Smiling - all the way to work"

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?