Hey Guys,
I have been monitoring this reflector for a couple of months and listening to everyone rave and/or complain about the K3's. Well, today was the breaking point. I can't just sit by any more. You guys have finally gone too far! I picked up the phone and placed my order! I will be the proud owner of a K3/100 factory built with Auto tuner, AM filter and hand mic. This is really gonna be cool! Madeline told me it should be about 4 months. I figured that with this Ducie DX thing, either the orders or the prices should jump. Now the wait. I am already getting excited! I chose the factory built because I don't have the time to get to my other projects and I am slightly worried that my limited skills might knot me up during the alignment and testing. 73

In His service,
Jim Cundiff KB3GFC