I tried out my K3 (194) during our National Field Day this weekend.  The
location was very noisy on 80M, a constant S7/9 power line type noise.  The
Noise Blanker had some effect but not much.  The Noise Reduction system
worked extremely well but was really unusable because on the aggressive
settings, although it completely removed the noise, the audio output level
was drastically reduced.

Am I missing something?  Still learning to get the best out of the K3.

73

Max  ZL4VV