On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Darwin, Keith wrote:

So I'm down to 3 choices.

2.  Order the PA now and be insulated against any further increases.

I have list track of the delivery schedule, but I think there's enough lag time to order the PA, and start "putting a bit aside" a week/paycheck/etc.

3.  Cut my losses completely and just cancel my K3 order figuring the
overall package has just climbed out of reach.

Or, order at the announced price, hope that there is another price increase, since I believe that Elecraft stated they would honor prices at the time of order, and see it as soon as ya get it for a profit (g).

I'd opt for option 2.

73 k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month