"I found the WMTR LP and WMTR HP menus and made the appropriate adjustments. My power output is now 96.7 to 99.4 watts on all bands except 10 meters. The output on 10 meters is 91.0 on 28 and 91.6 on 29.7. Is this power output on 10 meters normal?"

How are you measuring your actual power? Is your 50 ohm load still 1:1 SWR at 10 meters (will impact readings if using an in-line wattmeter with marginal directivity)? And how accurate is your external wattmeter? I've found that a lot of wattmeters drop off in indicated power as you go higher in frequency unless there is something in the design to compensate for this. I think the most accurate way to measure power is to use a diode detector, but you must still have a precision 50 ohm load, and also verify that your voltmeter reads correctly using a precision voltage reference.

Phil - AD5X