Roy Morris-6 wrote:

> I found the WMTR LP and WMTR HP menus and made the appropriate
> adjustments.  My power output is now 96.7 to 99.4 watts on all bands
> except 10 meters.  The output on 10 meters is 91.0 on 28 and 91.6 on 29.7.
> Is this power output on 10 meters normal?

Mine was also a little lower on 10m than the other bands.  The following was
measured with requested power set to the 120W maximum.

http://www.nabble.com/K3---internal-TX-PWR-meter-accuracy--td15274707.html

Using N8LP's LP-100 (factory calibration) after calibrating at 50W per the
manual:

Band        Max Power (set to 120W)

160          110.0
80            111.7
60            112.8
40            105.0
30            111.9
20            111,7
17            110.5
15            109.7
12            111.1
10            106.9
6              109.7

"Power accuracy is better than 5% at any frequency from ~1W to maximum, 3%
typical with NIST traceable factory calibration"

http://telepostinc.com/lp100.html

73,  Bill  W4ZV