I am experiencing the same problem with my K3. Using the factory supplied power
lead. I measure a 1 volt drop between the power supply terminals and the K3
voltage reading at 100watts input (15.68 amps). I suspect most of the drop is
from the power lead and if so, seems a little excessive. I'll measure directly
across the PL to confirm this.

Later
Bill Harris w7kxb