William Marshall Denny II wrote:
A annoyance with my k2 is that the voltage reading when I tap the display button reads 1 full volt low comparied to both of my multimeters.
Is there a way to adjust for this error?

The reading when you tap the display button is the voltage read inside the K2 after the protective diode. Are you measuring the voltage of the external power supply feeding the K2 with your multimeters? If so, you can expect a difference of about 0.7 volts (or about 0.3 in newer K2's or ones that are using the newer low voltage drop diode).

--
Cheers!

Kevin.