I apologize for the bandwidth, but I don't know how else to
bring this to your attention.

To the best of my knowledge, -all- inquiries about our
Elecraft covers have been answered ... some multiple times and from three different ISP's / addresses. If you are a Comcast or AOL subscriber and have requested information about Elecraft covers and have -not- received my replies I'll need a different address (non-Comcast / AOL) to respond to. I suspect our's isn't the only e-mail you're missing., BTW.

If you Google "Comcast e-mail" you will find a long list of complaints and references to loss of mail and non-delivery issues relating to Comcast.

Ken and I have spent hours addressing this problem, working
with friends who have Comcast and/or AOL accounts and have
gotten nowhere.  We've even switched ISP's, e-mail names and
worked with a for-hire consultant in an effort to find a solution to this problem but it seems as if there simply is none. It turns out the problem isn't ours.

Ken & Rose Kopp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]