I just want to let everyone know that there will be an Elecraft booth at the
Puyallup, WA hamfest this weekend, Saturday, March 8.  We will be in both
1Y11.

This will be a K3 Demo booth only and will be happy to help with all your
questions.  Your hosts will be Roger - WA7BOC; Greg - AB7R; Bruce N7RR
(think QST review) and a possible special guest star, Lyle - KK7P.  We will
have a couple K3s on display.

Spread the word - we hope to see a great turnout!