Hi All,

Just installed a KUSB to run my K3, but it doesn't seem to want to install correctly under Vista.

I've tried just plugging in the cable and letting Vista install the drivers automatically. I've also tried downloading the drivers from prolific and loading them manually, and finally I've also tried installing the drivers from the supplied disk.

In each case I can see the device in Device Manager, listed as 'Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port (Port 5)', but it shows the little yellow '!', and it says that the 'Device Cannot Start. (Code 10).

The Driver version is listed under 3.0.0.0 under the Driver Tab, which I believe should be 2.0.2.8 ??

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong ??

Cheers

David, VK2NU