-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dale Wiese
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:09 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KUSB - Vista Issues

I've used the Keyspan 4 port adapter for years on XP, with all sorts
of devices, including my K2.  Right now it is tied to my mac, and my
K3.  No issues seen from either OS.  Of course Vista is a different
beast, but if it is working fine on your K2, I doubt you will have any
issue with the K3.  Let us know how it goes.

73,

Dale