Greg,
Have re-installed V1.75 & V1.57 again, no change.

Here is a sequence which you might like to try:-

POWER
80m LSB 3780
NORM
LO CUT=0.15
SAV ALT1
NORM
TX ON/OFF
ALT1
TX ON/OFF
Receive may be dead at this point

If not continue with
Select USB
ALT1
TX ON/OFF
Receive dead

Switching bands, modes or NORM always restores receiver.

I do (from my point of view) hope that I am not the only one with
this funny..

73
Stewart G3RXQ

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:30:15 -0700, AB7R wrote:
> Stewart,
>
> Try installing the new firmware again.  I just tried to recreate
your report
> and the radio performs as expected...no problem with RX after a
transmit
> with ALT1 set to 0.15 on the LO side.
>
> 73
> Greg
> AB7R

Baker
> Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 11:32 AM
> To: Elecraft Reflector
> Subject: [Elecraft] K3 - RX Problem after latest firmware update
>

> I am not sure if there is an obscure problem after the latest
MCU
> and DSP update. Maybe others could check and see if it happens
> them ?
>
> Any band on SSB if I have the DSP set to ALT1 with the Low Cut
set
> at 0.15 Hz , then after going onto transmit the receiver appears
> to be dead. If I set the DSP to NORM by pressing the knob the
> receiver suddenly bursts into life...
> This happens whether there is any transmit audio or RF out.
>
> 73
> Stewart G3RXQ

> Checked by AVG.
3/9/2008