Hi,

besides the "official" report as quoted on the web,
on the BCC mailing list, reports from members of the VP6DX
expedition were slightly less stellar.

While confirming superior receiver sensitivity, problems reported
were with pileup CW reception & AGC,  in T/R switching,
and internal noise of S9+20 that went away after powercycling
the K3 ???

Since I've just ordered my K3, I'd like to hear whether this has
been confirmed, and hopefully fixed...

Mario

--
Mario Lorenz                            Internet:    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                        Ham Radio:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]