But they have to produce them for new products anyway. They probably
have them printed more or less on demand, so it would just be a matter
of adding an extra one when someone orders. Whatever the cost is, it's
unlikely to be more than the user doing it themselves. And some people
might not mind paying a bit more anyway just for the convenience.

--
Julian, G4ILO
Member: RSGB, ARRL