This was an oversight on our part. We will be adding K3 manuals as an order form item shortly.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
----

Julian wrote:

As a number of people have posted alternative suggestions, I'd just like to
say that I second Phil's idea. I don't know of any place where I live that
would print and bind a manual from a PDF at a reasonable price, I certainly
don't want to print it myself using a slow budget inkjet printer with
expensive ink cartridges, and I don't see why Elecraft shouldn't make a bit
of extra money selling updated manuals to those that want them.

-----
Julian, G4ILO  K3 s/n: 222 K2 s/n: 392