Doublt its possible, I think that is a pre-defined icon - there or not there
- it is not a 7 segment display

On 10/03/2008 18:38, "Lee Buller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

> I am not sure this is the forum to do this.....  I will keep this simple.
>
> I would like the feature of when you turn off VOX...the letters PTT are put in
> their place.
>
> I know that PTT shows up in the "B" VFO area....but....just for a second or
> two.  I have been scratching my head and reading the manual trying to figure
> out why the rig won't key...all to discover I am on PTT.  I know it is a DUH,
> but I think it would be a good change.
>
> Lee - K0WA
>

> In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
> don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't
> find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.
> Is Common Sense divine?

It came to me that reform should begin at home, and since that day I have
not had time to remake the world. -Will Durant, historian (1885-1981)