I still have a batch of the W3FPR boards available, too.
I sent off a number, but have more.

73, doug

   Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:31:41 -0500
   From: Tom Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Folks:

   Nearly four years ago, Don Wilhelm sent me his design for a fixed AF output
   circuit for the K2. This was mainly for folks wanting to drive external audio
   inputs, usually sound cards, etc.

   Well, Don's now run out of kits and has no present plans of offer this kit
   again in the near future.  Of course, it figgers... as soon as he runs out
   of the kits, he starts getting requests for the circuit again...