Good evening, DW. Yes, this has been asked before (and is a logical question to me), and made it into the FAQ. I found 2 topics which apply. No need to fill email in-boxes with what's already on the web, so just the links:

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3FAQ.htm#auxbus

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3FAQ.htm#KPA3%20integration

Hope this answers you questions.

73,

Mike
KW1ND

DW Holtman wrote:
Hello,

I have a question which might not make much sense. I have seen the Web links to a couple of people who have remotely mounted a 100 watt amp from a K2 and an antenna tuner in an EC-2 enclosure.

Would it be possible to use the same remote amp/tuner to work with a K3? The specs are basicly the same, ie 10 watts in, 100 watts out. It would savbe a lot of $$$ if one remote amp/tuner could be used for two radios. I'm thinking the communication to the amp would be the problem, but not sure. Has this been brought up before?

Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN