Mark,
sounds as if you haven't enabled the PA. check the config menu KPA3 should be set to nor (not "io nor")
-Bill AA1O

----- Original Message ----- From: "MARK HAMPTON" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 3:55 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] PA Temperature Sensor problem

Hi all,
#579 went together smoothly but I have a little problem with setting the PA sensor temperature. I had no problem with setting the front panel temperature. However, I moved on to do the PA one and moving the VFO dial does absolutely nothing - its 2 'dashes' where the temperature should be. I haven't updated the firmware yet so that could possibly be the problem though is there any other possible problem?

Thanks, Mark M5MDH