>>> Just wanted to get my 2 cents worth in on this
thread before it becomes accepted truth that the K3
layout is hard to use.  <<<

>From the subject line I was more concerned that it
would become accepted truth that everyone had a K3/10
for sale. ;-)

I heard from Doug and he did accept an offer on his
K3/100, for the same amount that a new one would sell
for assembled if you could get it now.

He said he looks forward to being back in line for a
new K3 very soon, and the wait is certain to be
shorter than the first time around.

[Elecraft] K3/10 For Sale or Trade
John Reiser reiserj at optonline.net
Sun Mar 16 13:46:02 EST 2008