After reading this...

""You could buy 2 fully K3s outfitted for SO2R for less than one IC-7700""

I started wondering just how much a FULLY loaded K3 would cost...
Stuffing a K3 with EVERYTHING(!) including 10 top-of-the-line roofing
filters in Kit-form I came up with $4469.65 + shipping....
Or about $2,000 less than one IC-7700
Both of which are way beyond my budget...
But a basic K3/10 with a KXV3 suits me just fine  ;-))

Thinks...I wonder if the K2's internal battery would fit inside the K3??
Hmmmm!!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA