Hi

Still having some problems with the receiver on my K2.
I am presently trying to figure out why my frequency counter and volt meter
is not working.
The amp meter always shows .24 miliamps.

CB Q9 and Q10 have no voltage on any pin, and CB U6 has no voltage on pin
10, which
I take is the input for the counter and voltmeter. I don't see any other way
for Q9 and Q10
to receive voltage other than U6 pin 10.  Am I barking up the wrong tree?
It looks to me like U6 has a problem, should I replace it?

On my receiver I am getting a good level of noise from it on all bands, but
no signals.
 Every time my electric fence fires , my S meter jumps to an S-4. Would an
electrical
impluse effect it differently than an RF signal?  I think that my BFO
probably still isn't
working. I've checked all the voltages on RF board U11, U12, Q25, and Q24
and they are what
they should be.
Anyone have any ideas?
73