Hello
I ended up having to run the vfo linearization on tp3 instead of tp1 on Dons
(w3fpr) advise
and it worked. He suggested that I look for a cold solder joint or a
component in
wrong. I resoldered every connection in vfo and vfo alc circuit and everying
was in the
place it should be, and in right.

It seems to be working normal, so I made my first contact on it and got a
good report.
I think the problem is probably a faulty conponent.
So what is the worst thing that can happen if I just use it even if I did
have to
run the vfo linearization on the wrong test point?
I just ran it on 5 watts output, and the finals weren't even warm when I got
through.
73
Scott
N5SM