I increasingly like to operate remote, especially when traveling.
This can sometimes mean that the rig is turned on for several days.
I have some concern about burn-out of the LCD display in areas where it remains unchanged for long periods. Maybe this is an unjustified worry, but it would be good to have the option to simply turn off the display when using remote operation, or even when operating the rig from a PC in the shack.

Bob, G3YIQ