Thank you to Steve Smith who sent me a Ft. Smith QRP Group Iambic Paddle/TiCK Keyer kit. You didn't include your email address so I am going to thank you here. The kids have already seen it and are vying against each other for the opportunity to build it.

BTW, I have a parent who is cutting blocks of hardwood for Clipper Keys and I have ordered some Pico Keyer kits so the kids can start doing code practice with each other and then use the keyers with their SoftRock RxTx boards.

And three of my students are planning to upgrade to general immediately. One has been talking with me about purchasing an HF rig and is seriously considering his own K2.

Brian Lloyd
Granite Bay Montessori School          9330 Sierra College Bl
brian AT gbmontessori DOT com          Roseville, CA 95661
+1.916.367.2131 (voice)                +1.791.912.8170 (fax)

PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C