I have noticed the PEP power on both my PowerMaster and my LP-100 meters to
show around 50 watts in SSB mode.  Lyle says this is being addressed in the new
firmware that very soon is to be released.  I am looking forward to seeing my
peak reading meters showing approximately 90 watts on peaks like my Omni VII,
IC-718 and IC-706 show.  If you are seeing low SSB output with five ALC bars,
help is on the way.  Roy Morris  W4WFB  K3 #323