Evert,

You did not spot the Firmware Notes entry in the Errata sheet. That calibration method is not yet implemented. Use one of the other methods for the time being.

73,
Don W3FPR

Evert Bakker (PA2KW) wrote:
Good day to all,

First of all:

K3 (812) arrived.
Ordered 21 Nov 2007
Order confirmation 22 april
Sent 24 april
Arrived 28 april
Let's see if reality meets expectations....(I'll let you know)

I've finished the building procedure and in the process of calibration.
When calibrating the TCXO (1 ppm) you are told to locate CONFIG:REF CAL
menu.
No problem so far. The next sentence tells me to tap [1] to change the name
to REF xxC. I'm tapping [1], but I'm getting the message "b set".
What am I doing wrong here? (see page 47 right column at the bottom of the
owners manual)

Thanks for replying in advance.

73's, Evert PA2KW