Sorry for the last "incomplete" post.

Josh, K6ZRX wrote:

- My FM measurements were as follows:
Frequency was 52.525, did not check 10 meters.
12Db SINAD .47uV -113.4dBm
Looses squelch (13) takes .79uV -109.0dBm to break
Squelch closes at .33uV -116.5dBm
Max modulation acceptance 4.90kHz
TX CTCSS deviation .3kHz (at 114.8Hz)
Maximum mic deviation 2.0kHz (at 1000 Hz mod
frequency)
Max overall deviation 2.29kHz (above two tones)-

<snip>

 I no longer work in the 2-way field...  so I don't
have easy access to a Communications service monitor,
but I can say that on-air tests on a 6-meter repeater
bear out the lack of audio... When I worked in a
Motorola shop (half-a-lifetime ago)we used to shoot
for a CTCSS deviation of between 450 and 600Hz...
and Josh is right on with his comment regarding
a target voice deviation of 5.5KHz. I also agree
that the squelch needs some work...   As the operator
at the far end during my on air testing commented...
"You'll need a lot more audio if you expect to work
anyone in a mobile who may be riding with the windows
open!"

I am certain that these problems will be addressed in a
subsequent firmware update... and hope it will be soon.

I've tried some of the other enhancements...  I love
the ability to send CW while in SSB mode with an
offset that will allow a station zero beat (on ssb)
to hear the CW. Thanks guys, for adding this
feature... and for all the tremendous work on firmware
to enhance and improve the K3 experience.

73,

Joe - W1AIU