Dick Green WC1M wrote:
I would imagine there's been some talk about the ergonomics of changing
bands on the K3. Before I add my two-cents, has Elecraft committed to any
improvements in this area?

Wayne has talked about a menu parameter to activate or deactivate each band. So if you do not have an antenna for 160 meters, you could exclude that. Or if you never use 60 meters! You could also set it up before a contest to exclude WARC bands.

Obviously I don't speak for Elecraft, but I believe that something like this is in the works for a future firmware release.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco